if the broadway and theatre community dislikes bootlegs so much and don’t want people filming their shows they need to work on making theatre a more accessible form of media by filming shows professionally because you know they talk a lot about being a very open welcoming community but don’t do anything to make that community welcoming to people who can’t afford to see shows or people who live in rural areas and are literally unable to attend shows at all
That was so beautiful
what is a selfie
- dont make fun of people who believe or practice in any spirituality
- dont make fun of people who believe in ghosts/demons/spirits/etc.
- dont make fun of people who believe in extraterrestrial beings
- their beliefs arent harming you in the least why the fuck would you mock someone for what they believe in what kind of fucking scumbag are you
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone who has followed me to get me to 3k. I can’t believe i’ve tricked you guys into listening to me be awkward and stupid! <3333
- 1st prize winner will receive 1 poster of their choice from the Rooster Teeth store.
- 2nd prize winner will receive 1 logo vinyl decal of their choice (either Rooster Teeth, Achievement hunter, or The Patch)
- Must be following Me
- it’d be nice if you followed my personal blog, but you don’t have to.
- Must be willing to give me your address so I can send it to you.
- No giveaway blogs (if they even exist, idk)
- REBLOGS ONLY, likes do not count
- You must respond to the message i send you within 24 hours or I will choose a new winner.
The giveaway will end on April 19TH
Thank you again, I have no idea how i’ve made it to this point. I love you all so much! <33333333333
ENDS TOMORROW NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT
REBLOG AS MUCH AS YOU WANT
Partially flooded remains of Calderwood Baptist Church in the ghost town of Calderwood, Tennessee. Calderwood was a town built by ALCOA(Aluminum Company of America) during the construction of Calderwood Dam. Once the dam was finished in 1930, people began to slowly leave Calderwood to find work elsewhere in neighboring towns. It had a school, movie theater, grocery store, and two churches. Calderwood was completely abandoned by the 1960s.
Calderwood Baptist Church was built in 1954 and was used as a place of worship until the 1980s. The church has since fallen into disrepair, the ceiling has recently caved in and sometime in the past, the sewer had backed up into the basement, flooding it.